Learn about Pre-Planning over a free meal and meet our friendly, compassionate staff.
Tharp’s Pre-Planning Meal Seminars are the ideal setting to learn more about your funeral pre-planning options in a comfortable, compassionate, and relaxed setting. Limited seating available to first-time attendees who have not pre-planned.
What to Expect:
- Access to our Funeral Planning Guide
- Right of Disposition & Designee Agreement
- Flexible, Affordable Payment Plans
- Ways to Save Money Now
- Phases of Grief & Healing
- Steps to Preplanning
Death can be a time of great sadness, emotional confusion, and financial strain. But, it doesn’t have to be. Arranging your funeral ahead of time is a caring gesture that creates a legacy your family will deeply appreciate.
- Save your family the strain of trying to determine what you would have wanted.
- Make decisions without being governed by emotions.
- Create a caring legacy for your family and a personalized service to celebrate your life the way you wanted.
While many families choose to take advantage of the economic benefits of prepaying for their funeral services, prearrangement does not have to cost a dime.